Can be walked on immediately and is puncture-resistant: the cold self-adhesive vapour barrier membranes ALUTRIX® 600 and ALUTRIX® FR are made from aluminium composite film. They are quick to process, especially effective and so resilient that they can withstand even the most rigorous stresses.
The advantages of ALUTRIX® at a glance
- Cold self-adhesive
- Impervious to vapour
- Can be walked on and is puncture-resistant thanks to above-averagely high tear strength
- Forms an air-tight layer compliant with the German Energy Conservation Act
- Resistant to a range of chemicals
- ALUTRIX® 600 and ALUTRIX® fr can be bonded from just + 5°C
- Fire load reduced according to DIN 18234 or industrial buildings directive: ALUTRIX® fr has a thermal value of ≤ 10,500 kJ/m2 and a fuel value of ≤ 11,600 kJ/m2
- ALUTRIX® fr meets FM Standard Class No. 4470
Sealing options for roofs and façades: HARDCAST® industrial adhesive tapes and sealants offer the right air and water-tight solutions for virtually any sealing problem. For greater energy efficiency and living comfort.
The advantages of HARDCAST® at a glance
- A proprietary development by sealing specialists
- Variety of materials: adhesive tapes made from butyl, bitumen, fabric and aluminium
- Customised adhesive tapes available
- Variety of dimensions: widths from 3 to 1,000 mm, lengths from 1 to 50 m, thicknesses from 0.3 to 3 mm
- Carrier tapes available in a range of colours
Product knowledge that helps boost sales – the CARLISLE® Academy.
As part of our CARLISLE® Academy, we offer specialist seminars tailored especially to the needs of retail. Whether it be at your premises or at our Academy, you will learn not only the theory behind our products, but you will also become familiar with their use. At the end, you will receive from us the certificate “Accredited retail partner”, which you can display
as a poster or wall-mounted model in your sales rooms.
Our courses also include training for craftsmen, and these can be delivered together directly at your retail premises.
Talk to us today.