About the company
CCM Europe is a dynamic company. As the leading manufacturer of EPDM roofing, we rely on strong materials, flat hierarchies, and pragmatic thinking.
With our market-leading brands RESITRIX®, HERTALAN®, ALUTRIX®, ECOLAN®, ARBO® and HARDCAST® we offer all architects, contractors, roofers, and distributors the right solution for virtually every sealing project be it flat roof, façade or building.
For our European sales activities we are currently looking for a Technical Sales. Your work area encompasses all of Europe and you are mainly concerned with supporting and guiding our relations from the technical side. In this varied position you will report to and work closely with the Regional Sales Director.
Main functions of role:
- Provide professional advice to all our customers. E.g. architects, distributors, roofers, etc
- Provide product presentations to contractors/builders and architects
- Offer technical advice to builders, architects, traders and craftsmen
- Offer technical support for construction projects using Carlisle guidelines and product instructions as well as monitoring success of the completed jobs
- Train new contractors and distributors
- Perform inspections for completed projects (warranty reasons)
- Travel planning and preparation as well as follow-up of visiting customers
- Analyze systematic market and competition observation and documentation of the results in the CRM/weekly reports
- Periodic drafting of monthly reports about activity in your area
- Must have completed apprenticeship level with a practical skills related to roofing, e.g. Roofer/Foreman, Technician or similar
- Proven skills and practical experience as Roofer for flat-roofs
- Very good knowledge of the roofing products and industry
- High level of expertise in roofing processing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A proactive functioning and distinct decisiveness
- High flexibility and capacity for teamwork
- High level of motivation and time keeping
- Able to travel locally and internationally and must possess an international driving license
Besides this, you are also customer-oriented and service-oriented, entrepreneurial, socially skilled, communicative, service-oriented, creative and flexible.
Assist and support the Product Manager with local product testing with the following:
- CE Marking
- Declarations of Performance
- Safety data sheets
For this function traveling on a regular basis is required. Regular internal travel, as well as local travel thus requires overnight stay in hotels. Ideally the candidate lives in close proximity to the airport.
Are you interested?
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and are you interested in a job at a fast-growing company that challenges you and invests in your development?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for! Send your CV and motivation in English attn. to Mrs. N. Kunkel.