CCM Europe is the European market leader in sustainable EPDM roof systems. As a producer of widely applicable EPDM products they focus on high quality products. Flexibility and sustainability are fundamental components of the corporate culture within CCM Europe.
This challenging position focuses on engineering within the manufacturing environment. As Project Manager Engineering at Carlisle Construction Materials you are responsible for and independently supervise several large and/or smaller projects within our factory. The construction of a new machine line, replacement of a control technology or engine, you know how to guide each project to a successful implementation.
As Project Manager Engineering you are involved from the design phase of a new project. Together with our engineer you will work out the concept, consult with colleagues about wishes and specifications and select suppliers. During the implementation of an overhaul you will supervise internal and external engineers, suppliers and other partners. In addition, you fulfill the role of troubleshooter for the technical department.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Drafting and submitting investment proposals;
- Searching for suppliers and maintaining the supplier network;
- Advising the R&D department in the development of new products.
- A completed HBO degree, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Experience as a project manager in a production or industrial environment;
- Project management skills;
- Good oral and written skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience with AutoCAD or SolidWorks is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel in Europe.
- A good salary, depending on experience;
- A 13th month and 8% vacation money;
- 25 vacation days and 13 adv days;
- Space for personal development through training and education;
- Working in an international environment;
- View on a permanent contract.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and are you interested in a job at a fast-growing company that challenges you and invests in your development?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for! Send your CV and motivation in English firstname.lastname@example.org