Wir suchen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt am Standort Hamburg-Harburg in unmittelbarer Nähe zum harburger Bahnhof eine/n
Range of tasks:
- Commissioning of plant and systems
- Performing maintenance, repairs and optimisations
on all technical systems and machinery (electrical as well as mechanical)
- Modification and expansion of plant and systems
- Input into improvement of system effectiveness
- You must have completed your studies to become a mechatronics engineer / electrician
- Aptitude for electronics and mechanics
- Strong ability to grasp technical concepts
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics would be preferred
- PLC knowledge is preferred
- First-class commitment, team-playing skills, reliability and resilience
- You have an independent, quality-focused and targeted approach to the role and have a flexible attitude to working
- Willingness to work shifts and weekends
- You must hold a class B driving licence (on-call duties)
Do you keep a cool head even when things get hectic?
Then send us your application and become a permanent member of our team.
We look forward to receiving your detailed online application.
Please send us your detailed application documents by e-mail to our
appointed HR agency, az GmbH Personalkonzepte Hamburg.
Your contact there is Ms Sabine Meinecke, who will receive your application at