Our RESITRIX® Product Range
Classic sealing membrane for substrate bonding using PU adhesive.
A proven solution for flat roofs for decades, RESITRIX® CL is the classic EPDM waterproofing membrane that can be welded using hot air. It should be bonded onto the substrate using PU adhesives.
The underside has a polymer-modified bitumen layer with additional fine-quartz sanding.
EPDM sealing membrane designed especially for mechanical fixing
RESITRIX® MB is an EPDM sealing and waterproofing membrane that can be welded using hot air. It’s particularly suited for mechanical fixing and loose laid installation, and is FM approved (FM 4470).
The underside has a polymer-modified bitumen layer with detachable PE film.
Full-surface, self-adhesive, root-resistant sealing membrane
Ideal for green roofs, RESITRIX® SK W Full Bond is a EPDM waterproofing membrane that is self-adhesive and root resistant across the full surface. It’s hot air weldable, FLL test certified and licenced under DIN EN 13948.
The underside consists of a self-adhesive, polymer modified bitumen layer, protected by a detachable film.
The advantages of RESITRIX® at a glance
- Certified service life of over 50 years – as an individual product including the seams (SKZ study)
- Simple and safe installation without any naked flames
- Hot air weldable down to -10°C
- 100% leak-proof welding seam – simple visual inspection
- Entire underside of the membrane can be welded
- Permanently elastic without softeners
- Flexible in cold weather down to -40°C
- Elongation at tear of over 500%, virtually shrink-free
- No shattering effect
- No additional surface protection required: resistant to ozone, UV and infra-red radiation
- Slip resistant, even when wet
- Sustainable (EPD-certified, DGNB-compliant)