The RESITRIX® product range at a glance
The classical sealing membrane for substrate bonding with PU adhesive.
RESITRIX® CL is the classic EPDM waterproofing membrane that can be welded using hot air, preferably bonded onto the substrate using PU adhesives, which have proven themselves to be outstanding on numerous flat roofs for many years. The underside is equipped with a polymer-modified bitumen layer with additional fine-quartz sanding.
The EPDM sealing membrane designed especially for mechanical fixing
RESITRIX® MB is the EPDM waterproofing membrane that can be welded using hot air, particularly for mechanical fixing and loose installation. It additionally meets FM Standard Class No. 4470 (FM Approval).
The underside is equipped with a polymer-modified bitumen layer with PE film.
The full-surface, self-adhesive, root-resistant sealing membrane
RESITRIX® SK W Full Bond is a EPDM waterproofing membrane that is self-adhesive and root-resistant across the full surface. It can be welded using hot air and is FLL test certified and licenced under DIN EN 13948. The underside is equipped with a self-adhesive, polymer-modified bitumen layer, protected by a detachable release film.
The advantages of RESITRIX® at a glance
- Certified service life of over 50 years – as an individual product including the seams (SKZ study)
- Simple and safe installation without any naked flames
- Hot air weldable down to -10°C
- 100% leak-proof welding seam – simple visual inspection
- Entire underside of the membrane can be welded
- Permanently elastic without softeners
- Flexible in cold weather down to -40°C
- Elongation at tear of over 500%, virtually shrink-free
- No shattering effect
- No additional surface protection required: resistant to ozone, UV and infra-red radiation
- Slip resistant, even when wet
- Sustainable (EPD-certified, DGNB-compliant)