Role and responsibilities
- Testing of in-process and finished goods in accordance with relevant test procedures.
- Ensuring all relevant test records are accurately maintained.
- Producing and ensuring adequate stocks of finished product customer samples are available.
- Assisting with specific tasks associated with other areas of the laboratory function as required.
- Lab Testing, Recording and Reporting on in process, finished product and supplied goods to ensure internal and external specifications have been followed and specifications adhered to
- In Process/Monitoring / Inspection, Recording & Product Validation
- Report Writing
- Maintaining accurate and full quality control records
- Day to day Quality co-ordination with other departments
- Document Control & General QC Administration Duties
- Complying with company rules, H&S and Safe Working Practices
- Maintaining Good Housekeeping Standards
- Any additional duties which may be necessary
- Computer Literate
- Understanding & Familiarity of ISO 9001
- Good people skills to handle both internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task
Working Hours: 08.30-17:00 Mon-Thurs, 08:30 – 13:00 Friday. Some flexibility will be required to cover additional hours where necessary, as business requirements dictate.
What we offer
- 20 days + bank holidays (1 extra day per year’s service up to 25 after 5 years’ service)
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Salary TBC