Investcorp Building for Oxford University’s Middle East Centre, Oxford, GB
As a shimmering steel tunnel that almost appears to be floating, the new Middle East Centre at St Antony’s College stands out from the rest of the Victorian-style campus at the prestigious Oxford University. Below the metal cladding on this elegantly curved building are ALUTRIX® 600 vapour barrier membranes and HERTALAN® EASY COVER 1.3 mm sealing membranes, which were fashioned to fit the droplet-shaped skylights perfectly.
- Property: New build of the Investcorp Building for Oxford University’s Middle East Centre at St Antony’s College
- Completion: 2015
- Building contractor: Middle East Centre, St. Antony’s College, University of Oxford
- Architects’ office: Zaha Hadid Architects, London, England
- Roofer: Albert Sperber GmbH & Co. KG, Windischeschenbach, Germany
- Material: ALUTRIX® 600 & HERTALAN® EASY COVER 1.3 mm3 mm