Punt-West Beachresort, Ouddorp, NL
The resort, with its 72 luxury beach villas, lies in a secluded area of dunes between the North Sea and Lake Grevelingen. To create as much harmony with the surrounding natural landscape as possible, the properties were built from a sustainable wooden frame and equipped with living roofs. Root-resistant HERTALAN® EASY COVER membranes were used for reliable and quick sealing.
- Property: New build of the Punt West Beach Resort, Ouddorp
- Building contractor: DPP Vastgoed Groep & Zeelenberg ontwikkelingsmaatschappij
- Operation: MAASDAK B.V., Ridderkerk, The Netherlands
- Architects’ office: Zeelenberg Architectuur, Ouddorp, The Netherlands
- Material: HERTALAN® EASY COVER