Zukunftshaus, Bottrop, DE
To convert the 1960s-built construction into a positive energy building, the 180 m2 flat roof needed to be completely re-insulated and sealed and then equipped with an elevated photovoltaics system. Given the many roof penetrations, the self-adhesive EPDM membrane RESITRIX® SK Partial Bond was chosen to seal the flat roof, since it can be welded together across its full surface at any point. The best and most cost-effective solution for this property.
- Property: Zukunftshaus, Bottrop
- Building contractor: Oliver Helmke GmbH, Bottrop
- Planning and design: Architect Anna Vering, Oliver Helmke GmbH
- Operation: Marcus Krämer Konzept-Metall-Bedachungs GmbH, Bottrop
- Material: RESITRIX SK Partial Bond
Picture copyright holder: Covestro