Main train station in Arnhem, NL
With its mix of offices, shops, apartments and railway platforms, its bike park and multi-storey car park, Arnhem station is an extremely multi-purpose building that needed a number of flexible, detailed solutions to create it.
The unique design – crowned Dutch “Roof of the Year” in 2015 – involved 3,000 m2 of RESITRIX® SK W Full Bond waterproofing membrane spanning a construction of 4,000 steel supports.
- Construction panel
- Property: New build of the main station in Arnhem
- Completion: 2015
- Building contractor: BAM / Ballast Nedam
- Architects’ office: UNStudio, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Roofer: Dakbedekkingsbedrijf Boko B.V., Westknollendam, The Netherlands
- Material: RESITRIX® SK W Full Bond
- Commendations: Dutch “Roof of the Year” in 2015